Friday, March 20, 2009

re:Verse - Neoetry

French articulationista Jean-Paul-George Ringeau is a multi-award-winning phrasician who just happens to have a pre-warmed seat on the board of literary cool at re:Spectacle. Each week, the man the world knows as the ‘Grammar-Head Sharque’ sneaks us a filthy glimpse through the peep-hole of poetic prowess as he brings to our attention some of hottest word-smut from the alternative poetry scene.

This week, a selection of the most cucumber-temped ‘graphs from the ‘S’words in the Stone’ club in Faceborough:

Fidgety Tactile

I'm Fine

I hate myself.
I love myself.
I hate myself.
I love myself
I cannot decide.
What do you think?
I do not care.

Nips

From out of the brain came a song.
Could I imagine it?
From out of the mouth came a word.
Could I taste it?
From out of the heart came a feeling.
I am numb.


Jestl-Pan Offenkocker

Die, Crow, Die

A solitary blade of grass
Alone since the fire
The fire

A lonely child
Orphaned by the fire
The fire

The fire

The fire

New life from whence nothing was

No A Ho Say

I am the swollen palms of life
I am willing to accept a world of strife
I do not clean behind my ears
I have not done so for many years

I forgot to tell you about my face
I like your fastness, your excellent pace
I am fond of underwear with lace
I would like to cuddle you.
Embrace.

(click for more Neoetry)
(click here to see more re:Verse)

0 comments: